Image Map

Saturday 28 July 2012

The winter challenge day 15

Hi guys. 
Today I want to show you a swatch of OmShe's 'Forest' polish which is free from dibutyl phthalate, toluene, and formaldehyde. Also, it is made in Australia which is always a plus and is available at Priceline stores for $9.95. I went into Priceline one day (not my local Priceline, one in the city) and asked where their OmShe stand was and they told me they hadn't  heard of the brand but nonetheless I eventually found the OmShe products tucked away in a corner. Basically, moral of the story is that you do have to look for it.... 

I was very excited to use this brand and the fact that it is 3-free and 'green' however their range of polishes is quite small so I had difficulty deciding what colour to get. I decided on Forest and whilst it's not a WOW colour it is very versatile and very pretty. I am definitely happy with the colour. Application was also pretty good, perhaps not as good as some other brands (for instance I find Revlon polishes to apply very easily) but application was still nothing to whine about. The formula is quite thin and requires 2-3 coats. The polish itself is a cross between a nude, pink shimmer and brown. My best description of the colour I guess would have to be the following: A versatile pretty beige with a pink shimmer tone throughout. Hopefully that makes sense to you :) Well anyway, as you will see in the photographs it's a beautiful pinky brown tone with a subtle shimmer to it. I picked it for today's challenge because it is definitely 9-5 friendly but not boring :) 


***currently 20% off at Priceline***






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.