Image Map

Wednesday 24 October 2012

Emerald

Today I am going to review Revlon's "Emerald" which is a beautiful green polish and definitely one of all time favourites. I have been wearing a lot of green polishes lately and this is by far definitely the green polish I turn to when I want a no-fuss green.

Colour-wise I would describe it as forest green or a "real green". It is a very crisp colour (but not bright) and unlike other greens I have that are kind of dirty/murky. It is very versatile, to me it is a sophisticated colour.

Formula wise it is amazing and absolutely opaque in one coat!!!! Yep, you read it right, it is  one coater!!!!!! It dries quickly and applies easily too. No streaks or anything unwelcome like that.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.