Image Map

Friday 1 February 2013

31 day challenge - inspired by a blogger

Today I wanted to bring to your attention the awesomeness of Scrangie, who has the most amazing swatches ever! If you haven't checked out her blog you seriously should click here and pay her a visit! Amazing, I tell you!

So in honour of Scrangie's consistently awesome swatches I decided to have a go at doing a perfect swatch (using my new camera which I'm still figuring out how to use ). I used two coats of Sinful Color's 'Endless Blue'. This polish applies brilliantly, dries quickly and has a lovely shiny and creamy finish. All Sinful Colors polishes are 3-free which I love!


Not perfect but passable? I hope! 

Thanks for reading and take care :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.