Image Map

Thursday 23 May 2013

Top 10 Products I would repurchase

I was reading Agnieszka Pelczar's amazing blog (click here to visit her) and she did a tag about if you lost all your make-up what ten products would you repurchase? So I decided it looked like a bit of fun (even though imagining losing all of my make-up and nail polish is super horrible) and did the tag myself. And if you are reading this.....you are officially tagged :) Please do leave your blog link below in the comments section if you do this, would love to read what your top ten favourites are!

Credit: http://www.rgbstock.com
1. Revlon Colourstay whipped foundation
I brought this in January and I have used it nearly everyday. It applies effortlessly with my fingers, blends well and lasts for most of the day. It doesn't cling too badly to dry skin patches and definitely gives my skin a flawless coverage.

2. Enzyme Cleansing Gel by Mario Badescu
I've raved about this cleanser before and I'm going to do this again. I started using then about five years ago when I was a teenager and had really bad skin and lots of pimples. It cleared up my skin and since re-purchasing it probably six or maybe seven times it continues to keep my skin in-check. I rarely break out and I thank this cleanser. I use it every day and love it <3

3. Nivea Pure and Natural Hand Cream
I love hand cream, I practically hoard the stuff! But this stuff is truly the best hand cream I have used in a long time and I will definitely repurchase it. It contains no nasty chemicals (e.g. parabens...etc) and is super cheap, $3.73 when not on sale. You can buy it from places like Woolworths and Priceline. It absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft even after washing your hand.


4.  Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow Quad in "Copper Chic"
This costs $16.95 from Priceline when not on sale and is my favourite eye shadow palette. I reach for it the most and I'm never disappointed. Beautiful colours, strong pigmentations and good lasting power. What more could I possibly ask for?



5. L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstic in 235 Nude
I carry this lipstick around with me all the time and whenever I'm not sure what to put on my lips (which is most of the time) I reach for this. I have a review of this coming up so I won't go into too much detail but it lasts well, feels really creamy, doesn't dry your lips out and has a really great "old-fashioned" lipstick scent which I adore. $25.95 when full-price but I got this for 40% off :)

6. Nivea Essential Care Lip Balm
This is one of the best balms out there - seriously! It lasts easily over an hour on my chapped, dry lips. Protects it when I'm out in a cold and windy day and moisturises my lips. It's great!

7. Sinful Colors Nirvana Polish
I'm a nail-polish blogger so ofcourse there is going to be some polish in this list! The difficult bit is deciding out of my 100+ collection which ones would be the first I repurchased.....I picked this polish because it's 3-free and is a stunning colour that looks great wherever you are and whatever you are doing. It also applies really well. $4 from K-Mart or $4.95 from Target or Priceline.

8.Essence English Rose Polish
 I was going to include Essence's 'A Piece of Forever' gold nail polish but it was limited edition so I guess that wouldn't be realistic. Instead I will with Essence's English Rose polish. A one-coater that is a stunning pinky colour. Absolutely fantastic and only $2.75.



9. Sally Hansen - Diamond Strength Hardener
My nails have been shocking lately and I have been using this hoping my nails will stop peeling and breaking. I've also started using Sally Hansen's miracle cure but haven't used it enough to figure out if I love it.

10. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer
I just finished my first tube of this and I love it. It's really moisturising and I like how it is tinted because it's perfect for lazy days or for underneath foundation.

What 10 products would you first re-purchase if you lost your collection?

Thanks for reading and have a lovely day :)

1 comment:

  1. Hehe, it is kind of horrible to imagine loosing your makeup. I love the Nivea Pure and Natural Hand Cream too, but lately I've been entranced by the scent of the Essences Warm Drinks Apple and Cinnamon hand cream, have you tried them?

    Thanks for the mention too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.