Image Map

Thursday 26 September 2013

September Collective Haul

It's the end of the month...again, so it's time I own up to what I have purchased this month.


So what did I buy?
  • Revlon Copper Penny nail polish (My Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale)
  • Face of Australia Foxy Roxy nail polish (click here for review)
  • Essence That's What I mint nail polish
  • Essence Hello Marshmallow nail polish
  • Sally Hansen Insta-Dri (My Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale)
  • Revlon Colorburst lipgloss in Sunbaked (from Priceline's BOGO Revlon Lip Products)
  • Covergirl jumbo gloss balm in Mauve Twist (from Priceline's 3 CG items for $30)
  • Revlon Peach Me lipstick (from Priceline's BOGO Revlon Lip Products)
  • Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 foundation (from Priceline's 3 CG items for $30)
  • Revlon Colorstay whipped cream foundation (My Chemist Warehouse 50% off sale)
  • Covergirl eye enhancers palette in Country Woods (from Priceline's 3 CG items for $30)
  • Essence Sharpener
  • Manicure nail clippers
  • Essence me & my icecream blush
  • Essence me & my icecream eyeshadow 
  • The Body Shop Bath Gloves
  • Palmer's Natural Bronzer
  • Palmer's moisturise body wash value pack 
The purchases I am most excited about are my covergirl crayon, revlon nail polish, face of australia nail polish and the repurchase of my fave foundation, the revlon whipped creme foundation. 

Thanks for reading and I hope September was a fantastic month for you all, 
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.