Image Map

Friday 22 November 2013

Revlon Pink Quartz Review - Pink Duochrome

Hi guys!
Today I have a stunning and unique duochrome polish to show you. I love duochrome polishes, the way they colour shift and come in a multitude of fascinating colour combinations often leaves me staring at my nails, like a crazy lady, in different lights.But this polish goes a step further...it is a pink duochrome polish. I haven't seen many (or any?) polishes with a strong pink duochrome effect and let me tell you, I am in love!




The polish in question is Pink Quartz from the Chroma Chameleon Collection by Revlon. They are now available in Australia :) Pink Quartz shifts predominantly between pink and a golden bronze. You also sometimes get a peachy colour. The duochrome effect from this polish is magnificent, I often find that both the pink colour and either the gold or bronze colour is on my nail at the same time, which looks amazing.





The formula is good, two thick coats gives you opacity. The formula is streak-free. Wear time was good. With the Revlon Quick Dry top coat this lasted well on me and I'm tough with my hands and nails. After a couple of days of wearing this I put another layer of topcoat on and I found it nearly lasted a week which I was very happy about because I adore this polish.




So to sum it all up...a stunning pink/gold/bronze duochrome polish with a good formula that I have fallen head over heels in love with.

Cheers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.