Image Map

Tuesday 11 November 2014

A little haul


Hi guys! I'm back from my hiatus :) My thesis was due at the end of last month and I literally sat at my desk for over 12 hours a day working on it for over a month. Naturally following that some shopping occurred...


After not reading any beauty blogs or watching any youtube videos for nearly two months the shops were a goldmine of new products I had never heard of! I was instantly drawn to the 'Summer Fiesta Nude Eye Shadow Palette' at kit because we all know I don't need another nude eye palette! With 10 baked eye shadows in a selection of gorgeous colours, in a pretty palette and a massive mirror...I was hooked. Add in the fact that it is limited edition and it had to come home with me :)  So far I have been impressed with this palette and have been reaching for it pretty much everyday. 




I also picked up the Australis AC/ME Metallic Finish Eyeshadow in Bronzonce and a Provocalips Lip Colour from Rimmel London. Reviews will be coming soon on all of these products but so far my favourite is the eye shadow palette from Kit! 

Thanks for reading and I look forward to getting back into blogging :) 
Cheers! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.