Image Map

Friday 22 January 2016

Workout in Style

There is nothing better than a killer workout outfit to get me motivated to do a workout! I'm a huge fan of all the printed leggings that are going around at the moment. They are so much more exciting than plain old black leggings, which are then typically worn with a black tee. Whilst I was "online window shopping" I saw these beauties, worn with a loose black tee and armed with a big bag (that is awesome because it has sequins on!) to carry all my gym gear in, this outfit would definitely get me out of bed and heading to the gym!
 Workout in Style with Farfetch



Y 3 zipper hoodie, 455 AUD / Fadeless cotton tee, 105 AUD / Norma Kamali leggings pants, 240 AUD / NIKE black flat shoes, 135 AUD / Vanessa Bruno black tote, 285 AUD / Moncler Quilted Beauty Case - Apropos The Concept Store - Farfetch.com, 545 AUD

These clothes were found whilst "online window shopping" at Farfetch.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.