Image Map

Tuesday 5 April 2016

March Favourites



March favourites time!

Since I started a new job I have been reaching for foolproof and classic products. I want products that I can trust and rely on. I don't want to worry about my foundation oxidising during a meeting or that my blush is making me look like a clown.


The Maybelline Master Hi-Light in 'Pink Rose' is a gorgeous soft pink blush that I probably wore a minimum of 4 times a week throughout March. It offers good buildable pigmentation, perfect for the beginner or somebody who wants an added glow. I don't think I have ever gone over the top with this blush,  which is great!



Also from Maybelline, the Baby Lips Moisturising Lip Gloss in 'Taupe With Me' is a lipgloss I have been wearing a lot lately. I picked this up from America in February when I visited Vegas. This lipgloss isn't clear as it has a slight taupe tinge to it however it is extremely subtle. It looks very pretty
over a matte lipstick or alone if you are looking for a very natural look.

Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes are something that I constantly use. They do a great job at removing eye make-up! They don't sting the eyes, you don't have to rub and one wipe is definitely all you need for both eyes. 

I have been trying to lift my eyeshadow game and that means having the right tools. I love one end of this double ended shadow brush from Artiste. Problem is...I don't actually know what the other end is for! This brush is good for packing shadows onto the lid. It cleans well and doesn't shed. 


Essano Rosehip Regenerating Facial Moisturiser is definitely something you should consider trying next time you visit Priceline. This moisturiser sinks into the skin quickly, doesn't leave any residue behind and has a lovely texture. It's quite thin however still feels creamy, not runny. The packaging is also very practical, you get a huge bottle for a great price and the pump makes it very quick and hygienic to grab in the morning. 

Mac 'Shy Shine' is a very pretty pinky nude with a slight hint of coral. Being a lustre finish it is nice and shiny and not 100% opaque, great for an everyday lip. I have been loving 'Shy Shine' for work days and when I want something foolproof. 



Thanks for reading and have a great day :)



4 comments:

  1. Great set of favourites! I am loving everything Essano at the moment! <3

    Tahana
    www.tahanalee.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh, that pink rose palette is divine! Visiting from BUnited FB page. Thanks for sharing these gorgeous finds. Bron x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great faves! I have the Maybelline Highlighter and love it as well! xx

    Jasmine / sweetaholic-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i think the pointy end of the artiste brush is for blending while the other is for applying shadow. :) hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.