Image Map

Friday 25 May 2018

May Favourites

So I haven't written a blog post for a long time, you can blame my new obsession of bullet journalling for that. I haven't blogged, I haven't read a blog and I haven't done anything super exciting with my make-up. However I have learnt some things since taking a step back from this blog. I have found some really great products, I haven found a few disappointing products and I have have learnt that I do still want to blog. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, hey?

Enough rambling, let's get into my the products I've been loving. I'm calling this post 'May Favourites' but let's face it,  I haven't done a favourites post since October 2017.




L'oreal Infallible Pro Glow Foundation - I have dry skin, large pores and redness. This foundation sits really nicely on my dry skin, doesn't look cakey and blends in beautifully. It hides my redness well, provides buildable medium-high coverage and whilst it is a dewy foundation you don't look shiny. This foundation has not broken me out at all. I love the effect this foundation gives me, a healthy glow, and combined with it's lasting power and colour match to my skin, I have worn this daily for a couple of months now.

Bare Minerals Moxie Plumping Lipgloss in 'Temptress' 

This lipgloss represents my one and only lip product that is mettalic-like (it's not 100% metallic but my nod to the trend). Surprisingly I love this gloss and reach for it very often. It is a really stunning berry pink that has a warm gold shimmer. It doesn't tingle, lasts for a good amount of time and doesn't feel super sticky. Unfortunately this shade was limited edition for Christmas but I highly recommend you check out the permanent range of these glosses. Side  note: Bare Minerals do amazing lip products.

Smashbox Be Legendary Lipstick in 'Audition' 

Audition is a muted dusty pink with a touch of nude and a lovely shine. This lipstick is nice and creamy, applies beautiful and lasts okay. It lasts for a couple of hours, which is pretty decent for a lipstick on my lips, feels very comfortable on the lips and is super easy to apply. This is my go-to lipstick and has been since Christmas when I purchased it in a Christmas set.


Laura Mercier Lip Parfait in ' Cinn-ful"

Cinn-ful is a creamy warm brown lipstick from Laura Mercier. On the lips it feels creamy yet lightweight and provides opaque shiny colour. This was an impulse purchase, I heard that Laura Mercier is leaving the Australian market and rushed to Sephora to pick up some goodies. This seemed like a colour that was very "me" so it came home with me...

Good Girl Eau de parfum  - I never get compliments on my fragrances. However, the compliments roll in whenever I wear this perfume. I'm completely useless at describing fragrances and I know for a fact I only received this parfum because of the bottle. I'm a shoe lover and the bottle of this parfum is one seriously cool stiletto. If you want to know about the notes of the fragrance here is a link: https://www.fragranceheaven.com.au/good-girl-by-carolina-herrera.html 






4 comments:

  1. If you want to edit something in your bank statement, you can get some professional &
    discreet help from them. CALL THEM.
    I strongly recommend you to start a LIVE CHAT session before placing the order. OR you can even text
    or give a call to them.
    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true
    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836
    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com
    Website: http://bankstatementedit.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. I would definitely recommend it to others.
    Get professional help If you want to change something in your bank statement. These buddies saved my day, I recommend them highly.

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://changingbankstatements.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. This is really wonderful post. I would definitely recommend it to others. Thank you for sharing this valuable information with us.
    If you guys require professional services regarding novelty documents like Novelty Bank Statements, Novelty Credit Card Statements, Novelty Utility Bills & all types of other novelty documents, please contact us at:

    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://bankstatementediting.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read a lot of posts but the topic covered in this is the most comprehensive & helpful. This is really wonderful post. I would definitely recommend it to others.
    Thank you for sharing this information with us.
    Get professional help If you want to change something in your bank statement. These buddies saved my day, I recommend them highly.
    LiveChat:https://tawk.to/chat/5b056f7bd0f6723da57ecd06/default/?$_tawk_popout=true

    Call / Message on WhatsApp : +1 914 274 8666

    Contact: (+1) 914 202 3836

    Email: quickdocsfix@gmail.com

    Website: http://changingbankstatements.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.