Image Map

Sunday 27 May 2012

Revlon nail polish review: Poppy

At the moment I am going through a nail polish phase. Every week I paint my nails a new colour. For this post I am going to focus on a colour my Revlon, called 'poppy'. It's a great bold coral colour for the spring and summertime. Revlon's nail polishes are great. Some of the best quality nail polishes I have tried although I find that you both colours require two coats. I was unable to get a good photograph of this......but will try to post one soon. Just think of a piece of coral in the ocean, not pink, not orange but somewhere in between.


Ok so this is one of the best shots I could get. I never realised how hard it could be to get a good photo of a nailpolish botttle. Think more practice is needed!
Anyway, here is my best shot. It looks slightly orange in the photo.....but it's not really orange at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.