Image Map

Sunday 3 June 2012

Review: Maybelline Brawny Tawny

Hi :) Hope you have had a nice relaxing weekend. 
This weekend I have been slightly obsessed with nail polish blogs and have wasted many many hours. Oh well, at least my hours went to a good cause. LOl. 
Anyway, I am going to review a polish by Maybelline called 'Brawny Tawny' however this is by no means a new polish so I'm not sure if it is still for sale......but I highly recommend you have a look for it next time you go to the shops. 
It's a beautiful beige with a slightly pink undertone and shimmer. It is not quite the nude shade that is super trendy at the moment however I really love this colour!!!!! 
Application wise, it is quite a thick formula, however, once again I'm not sure if this is because I have had it for years. But the brush makes it super easy to apply and the best thing is you can easily get away with one coat. 




Obviously I still need to improve my photography skills but I am hoping you can still admire the colour!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.