Image Map

Sunday 3 June 2012

Review: Kit Cosmetic - hand and body lotion

You know those beauty staples that you cannot live without? Well this is one of mine so I have decided to share it with you:)
It is a beautiful light lotion with a faint smell of lemon grass that doesn't leave you feeling sticky and is absorbed into your skin really quickly. I feel like I'm not quite articulating my love for this enough so I'm going to resort to a 'old-school' pros and cons list. 

Pros 
  • Makes your hands feel amazing!
  • Sinks in quickly.
  • Smell is not overpowering but is really lovely and relaxing. 
  • Packaging is really attractive. 
  • Made in Australia
  • No sticky feeling or nasty film.
  • You don't need a lot, it goes far.
Cons
  •  $29.95 for 200ml.
  • It's so good you can't live without it :) 
Kit cosmetics are not only sold in 'Kit' stores but also at some Myer stores. Or if you are not in Australia you can buy online http://www.kitcosmetics.com.au/products/kitcosmetics/essentialkithandandbodylotion/


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.