Image Map

Monday 9 July 2012

Blue addicted

I am super excited!!!! Why you ask? Essence's 'blue addicted' over the top of Revlon's sophisticated 'Midnight Affair'. It is the middle of winter and even though my nails are really good now I just don't feel like painting them in a bold, bright tone. I don't do red nail polish, I could do ulta3's orchid which is a beautiful chromey-ish purple but nope, instead, I experimented and I am actually very happy with the result which is unusual because usually my experiments are disasters!

Anyway I did one thick coat of Revlon's Midnight Affair and then 2-3 coats of Blue addicted by Essence.

Revlon's Midnight Affair is a lovely sophisticated navy blue.

Blue addicted is a jelly polish with heaps of tiny pieces of blue glitter as well as hexagon shaped larger pieces of glitter in blue and green tones. Apparently it is a dupe to 'Across the universe' by Deborah Lippmann however I am not sure if this is true or not. This was pretty easy to apply and for only $2.50 I think it is amazing!

Comments?








































No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.