Image Map

Saturday 21 July 2012

Make-up and nail polish haul

After last weekends haul (wow it seems like forever ago) I really wanted to stay away from the shops this weekend but after hearing that you could buy one Revlon product and get one free I was lured into Target and also into Priceline where essence has just arrived. If you want to buy essence cosmetics and you are in Victoria you can find them at Target and also Priceline. Furthermore, the ranges that Priceline and Target receive do differ. For more info visit the essence australia facebook page.

****For people in Victoria, essence has 20% off products such as powder and foundation at Priceline at the moment!!!****

Anyway, what did I get?

Make-up
essence mattifying compact powder
essence soft touch mousse make-up in 03 matt honey

Lipsticks
Revlon Just Bitten in Dawn
Revlon Peach Parfait
Essence lipstick in Glamour Queen

Nail Polish
essence Where is The Party?
essence Season of extremes - My best nude friends and me
essence - Nude or What?





The nails inc nail polish was a freebie with the CLEO magazine. Three colours are available to collect: a pale pink (the one I got), a gunmetal silver/grey and an orange. To be honest, as soon as I got home from the newsagency I put two thick coats of nails inc 'Bag A Bachelor' but I was disappointed by the formula, which was very thin. Not sure if that was because I was in a hurry or if all nails inc polishes have thin formulas. 

I am looking forward to having a play around with my new mousse and powder from essence. I usually wear Maybelline foundation with either Rimmel's primer or Garnier's BB cream underneath but I guess its time I experiment :)

Reviews and swatches will be coming soon!
Hope you have had a great Saturday :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.