Image Map

Saturday 18 August 2012

~~~Blog~~~

Hi everybody.
Yay!!! It's finally the weekend :) I love Saturdays.....think I might go shopping and I have an essay to write.
As you can probably see I have changed the template and settings of my blog. PLEASE let me  know if there are any problems with this design. For example, if it is too difficult to read the text or just too 'busy' with all the patterns, let me know. I don't want a blog design that makes reading my posts a chore.
Have a lovely day!!!!
Cheers.

3 comments:

  1. I like it! It looks very chic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!!!
    I'm not very good at computer-y stuff so I am glad I didn't mess it up too much :)
    Thanks for commenting, have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great design looks excellent. I know writing essays suck or assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.