Image Map

Saturday 1 September 2012

Haul Post - Sally Hansen

More than a few days ago I said I was going to do a haul post....well here it is, finally!
Target had 40% off Sally Hansen so I decided to grab a few of their polishes. I didn't have any of theirs but decided to get some from the Gem Crush series and the Complete Salon Manicure. The shelf for the Xtreme Wear was empty :( and it was quite annoying as it had been empty for a week or so. I also got a Max Factor polish. 





Gem Crush:
The black/silver one is called 'Glitz Gal'
and the pink one is called 'Razzle Dazzler'

Salon Manicure:
The grey/purple chrome is called 'Pedal to the Metal'
and the coral colour is called 'So Much Fawn'

Max Factor:
Fantasy Fire {I think this the name of it but I have to double-check!}

I have already featured 'Pedal to the metal' and 'Glitz Gal' on my blog and expect reviews on the others soon :) 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.