Image Map

Sunday 21 October 2012

Emerald Star

Today I have on my nails an Australis polish called "Emerald Star" which is a beautiful teal shimmer polish which could probably be called a green, depending on the light. 



I found this in a bargain bin for $2 which is way below cost as they normally retail for around $10. The brush was bent so application was a little tricky but I think I still managed a pretty good job. Apart from the brush the formula was satisfactory and without streaks. 

The colour is a sophisticated teal colour that is leaning toward being a green but sometimes you get an inkling of blue. I really adore this polish and the shimmer in it is really quite beautiful. 

 I thought I would start adding a new feature to my posts, a mini-summary / fact box on each polish I review. Yay or nay?



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.