Image Map

Monday 22 October 2012

Shattered Emerald Star

Yesterday I was wearing Australis's 'Emerald Star', a beautiful teal coloured shimmer. To jazz it up a bit I thought I would try my OPI silver shatter over it. 






I know that shatter isn't a new trend and a lot of nail bloggers are totally over it! But I don't mind a bit of shatter now and then and occasionally whack it over a tired manicure as it is a brilliant quick fix :) 


My issue with shatter is that it is unpredictable. Sometimes you get an awesome 'shatter' and can't keep starting at your marvellous nails but sometimes I'm less than impressed with the shatter effect. Today is one of those days. Although I must say I do like the colour combo of this one!

Cheers, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.