Image Map

Thursday 22 November 2012

A blogger's addiction : Lip Products

Since stumbling across a nail blogger and somehow becoming a beauty blogger - not sure how it all happened but it happened quickly, that's for sure! - I started buying nail polish and make-up just for the sake of the blog. It was justification, an excuse for my impulse buying!!!! Anyway, my stash of lip products has definitely grown since June. So I thought I would show you, hope you enjoy.



My stash before my blog - well wow!!!! I was shocked by how many lip products I always had!

  • Rimmel Vinyl Gloss in Cosmic
  • Rimmel Royal Gloss in Cookie
  • Kit Lip Balm SPF 15 
  • MK in Whipped Berries
  • Rimmel nameless gloss
  • Sugar Baby gloss in Super Star
  • Sugar Baby gloss in Lola
  • Sugar Baby gloss in Peachie 
  • Australis Liquid Shine in Morocco 
  • Bloom Lip Tint in Nude
  • Bloom Lipstick in Sweet Pea
  • Korres Mango Lip Butter Lipstick in Nude 33
  • BYS gloss in Strawberry 
  • L'oreal Paris infallible longwear lip duo compact in Golden Toffee
  • L'oreal Paris infallible longwear lip duo compact in Golden Grape

My new additions

  • Lanolips Lip Ointment with Colour SPF 15 in Rose
  • Palmer's Lip Butter in Dark Chocolate & Peppermint
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle
  • Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait 
  • Maybellline Baby Lips in Energizing Orange
  • Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain + Balm in Dawn
  • Face of Australia Lip Crayons 3 Pack Limited Edition in Sundae / Cupcake / Macaron
  • Essence Lip stick in Glamour Queen 
  • Korres Cherry Lip Gloss in Nude 33
  • Essence XXXL Shine gloss in Big Night Out
  • Essence Stay with me long lasting lip gloss in Deep Rose
Silly me forgot to include the Palmer's Lip Butter and Yes to Carrots Balm in the photo!
My favourite all time lip products:

So what do you think? What are your favourite lip products?
Cheers. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.