Image Map

Wednesday 28 November 2012

Essence - Princess Prunella


Today I have Essence's 'Princess Prunella' to show you :) I like to think of this polish as a polish with an identity crisis - hahahaha - because sometimes in different lights it changes colour. I would describe 'Princess Prunella' as a beautiful purple plum colour which I have occasionally seen a glimpse of brown in.

Natural sunlight - this polish is PURPLE not brown. Stupid camera!

I really love this polish. It really intrigued me when I found it in the shop because I thought it could be a duochrome. I don't think it quite classifies as a duochrome but I don't care because it is a fabulous colour.


Unfortunately, this is probably a hard one to find now because I grabbed it when Essence was bringing in their new polish bottles and the Essence stands were all empty and messy.

Artificial light
Out of all the 'old' essence polishes I think this polish had the best formula, the formula of this polish was incredibly easy to use. The dry-time of this polish was quick and only two coats were required. I wore this for a full day with no topcoat and only got minimal tip-wear and no chips which I thought was pretty good considering I had used my hands a lot during the day, typing on the computer as well as random manual labour.



I really want to bang my head against a wall because in the pictures the polish looks brown but this polish is PURPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the stupid colour inaccurate photos, I will try to get better photos tomorrow :)
Cheers,




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.