Image Map

Sunday 18 November 2012

Palmer's Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter

Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula (with vitamin E) Dark Chocolate & Peppermint Lip Butter was an impulse buy but I have absolutely no buyers' remorse!

First up, the scent. It really does smell like a dark chocolate peppermint chocolate!!!! Palmer's cocoa butter products always smell so yummy.

Second, lets see if the statements on the packets are proven to be correct. According to the packet the lip butter is suppose to soften and soothe lips as well as adding a subtle gloss - I would definitely say this was true! It feels instantly smooth but not sticky when you apply it and slowly sinks into your lips leaving them feeling moisturised and unlike other glosses, once it has worn off it doesn't leave your lips feeling dry which is obviously a good thing! After a week of wearing this gloss the condition of my lips is great so we can also tick the box next to 'softens lips'.

And according to the packet it can be worn under or over lipstick for a natural and glossy look. Is this true? Yep although most of my lipsticks are pretty glossy themselves although I did try it under a Revlon LipButter and it worked great. It is a clear gloss so you are unlimited in regards to how you want to use it. I will be wearing it under some of my drier lipsticks.

Overall impression of this gloss is that it is a great gloss as it is very versatile, feels great on your lips and there is not a single bad thing I can say about it. And did I mention it smells great? Hahaha

Hope you are all having a great weekend!

Overall score: 8/10

2 comments:

  1. I keep re buying this lipgloss. I also liked the choc/ cherry one from palmers too. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog!!!! Yeah I am definitely going to re-buy this :) the choc/cherry one sounds yummy.

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.