Image Map

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Christmas Day Nails

I love the Christmas season.....and Boxing Day! Boxing Day is brilliant, I always spend it with my family and we usually spend a good proportion of the day watching the cricket! One of the only days of the year that we are all home and spending time with each other. Anyway this is just a quick post to show you the nails I wore for Christmas. Don't forget you can click on the photos to enlarge them :)


This is two coats of Essence's 'Gorgeous Bling Bling' and two coats of Essence's 'Gold Fever' and a coat (or two?) of Essence's 'gel-look XXL shine topcoat'.


I was super thrilled with how these nails looked. SUPER shiny and very festive with all of the glitter. However I am kicking myself because I didn't use essence's 'peel off'' base coat which means that this is going to be an absolute pain to remove. The thing we do for beauty......lol


I took these photo's this afternoon so there is a little tip-wear but no major chips, wish I had gotten photos yesterday but as usual Christmas day was chaotic!

I hope you had a great Christmas,
cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.