Image Map

Saturday 29 December 2012

Sinful Colors - Be Happy!

The Sinful Colors nail polish stand only landed in my Target a few days before Christmas and I have already fallen in love with their polishes Their range is fantastic, their price is amazing and they are 3-free which is something very important to me. As an additional plus they have also been 25% off so I am one happy nail-obsessed blogger! (I have also seen them at Priceline. Run don't walk!) Anyway, I picked up 'Be Happy' yesterday and have a swatch to show you.



When I sat down to write this post I would describe this polish as a minty (kinda pastel-y) green polish with a lovely creme finish however looking at it in different lights and after looking at some swatches of it online I have decided that either a) I'm going colour blind, or b) it's one of 'those' polishes with an identity crisis that can't decide if it is blue or green. Know what I'm talking about? Also in the photos it looks more blue than green.....
***in the shade

Anyway, the colour is super fun. The formula was a little tricky. First coat applied streaky, second coat was a little better but I had difficulty with one of my nails so had to do three coats on one nail because the streaky-ness wouldn't go away. After drying it didn't look super shiny and was a tiny little bit streaky so I think it would benefit from a top coat...Drying time was great. Photo's show two (+ 3 coats on one nail) with no top coat. I've go no idea what colour it's going to look like on your computer because when I logged onto my blog from another computer I found that MaxFactor's 'purple haze' which is a bright purple looked totally blue......silly silly silly computers :p 



Cheers :)

Do you have this polish / do you want this polish?
  
pollcode.com free polls 





2 comments:

  1. hope you'd a lovely christmas. just to let you know I have moved sites but you can still follow me on Bloglovin so we can stay connected
    Sarah
    x
    http://askthebeautyeditor.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! This is a beautiful shade of blue! it suits you really well.
    Wishing you all the best for the new year!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.