Image Map

Thursday 17 January 2013

31 day challenge day #16 - colour opposites

Hi guys, today is the 16th day of the 31 day challenge, yay!!! And the theme is "colour opposites". I decided to go for orange and blue as they are colour opposites on the colour wheel (I think....it has been awhile since my last 'art' class).

I was literally out all day and just got home so this is a pretty basic tape mani but oh well. I love how these two polishes go together and think I might do some stamping with them in the near future.

The polishes I used were:

  • Endless Blue - Sinful Colors
  • Doc - Essence Snow White Collection

Both of these polishes apply like a dream and dry super quick. I did one coat of each and think this mani took less than ten minutes. Polish it more blue than it is appearing on my computer monitor. Why is it that purple polishes look blue and vice a versa on computers? Today it got to 42 degrees Celsius so was too tired to do anything amazing! But the result is still cool I think. What do you think?



Thanks for reading and have a great day! :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.