Image Map

Friday 11 January 2013

31 day challenge - day#10 - geometric

Hi guys, hope this finds you all well and happy!
Today I have a nail-art fail for you :( In my head this looked awesome, but it didn't pan out quite how I thought it would.....Maybe my black lines are too thick?
The one redeeming quality of this manicure (in my opinion) are the colours, most of these polishes were literally brought at the shops less than hour before I did this manicure. I just couldn't wait to try these lovelies.




The polishes I used for this manicure were:

  • Endless Blue - Sinful Colors
  • Timbleberry - Sinful Colors
  • Black Satin - Ulta3
  • Emerald - Revlon
Endless Blue and Timleberry are the lastest additions to my ever-growing collection. I also grabbed Australis' Spek-tacular and Ulta3's Lagoon. 

This manicure was inspired by a piece of artwork by Piet Mondrian. 

Thanks for reading and have a wonderful day! 
Cheers :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.