Image Map

Wednesday 2 January 2013

The NEW 31 day challenge - day#2

Day 2 of the new 31 day challenge is here already and the prompt for today is 'silver'. So this is the perfect opportunity to show you the most spectacular silver polish I have ever laid my eyes on! I would like to introduce to you: 'Metallic Silver' by BYS which featured in their platinum range and wow this is one wicked polish!!! An extremely reflective, metallic silver polish that dries in an instant, requires 3 thin quick coats and looks divine. Whenever I am wearing this polish I feel very 'bling bling' :)









Tomorrow the prompt is 'gold' and I am looking forward to doing some royalty-inspired nail art. Cheers and thanks for reading!




7 comments:

  1. Wow what a gorgeous silver! So shiny! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That silver is so shiny. I metallic tip nail design on todays post. have a look and see what you think :)
    Sarah
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I'm kind of surprised how smooth it looks......and it was so easy to apply which is good because I'm always in a rush :)

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.