Image Map

Sunday 3 February 2013

31 day challenge - day 31!

Hi guys, for the final day of the 31 day challenge we had to recreate somebody else's manicure.
After seeing Anna's manicure using magnetic polish I decided that I needed some magnetic polish too :p Well maybe not needed but I didn't have any and I wanted it :D

Click here to go check out Anna's blog!


So I present to you my first ever magnetic polish manicure. I'm still learning how to use the magnet, hahaha, I kept bumping the magnet on my nails so you might see a couple of smudges!

This is a polish from BYS called 'Magnetic Mars'. I L.O.V.E this colour and love how the magnetic effect gives the polish a super intriguing depth.





I am so happy that I have completed the 31 day challenge. Think I missed one or two days but that doesn't matter! I can always (and am planning to) go back and do them when I get a spare five minutes!

A big congratulations to everyone who participated, all of your manicures were astoundingly good!

Signing off for now, take care :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow this is such a cute challenge idea! I really want to try out magnetic nail polish!

    Thankyou so much for adding my button to your blog, so sweet of you!

    Jessi in Wonderland

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.