Image Map

Saturday 2 February 2013

Fortnightly Product Spotlight January 2013 #1

Hi guys, after having a pretty crazy January when I think about it AND participating in the 31 day challenge (still have to catch-up on a few days) I am hoping I will be able to offer a more diverse blog again. You are probably getting sick of nail polish! I did haul five lipsticks last weekend (which I totally regret doing!!!!) and as usual I just can't stop buying nail polish but I am slowing down (mostly because I want to order some stamping plates online, lol).



Anyway, I use to do a product spotlight kind of thing so I'm starting that up again this year. It should be every fortnight or so.

So what have I been loving?

  • Kit Body Lotion in Fresh Pear, Crisp Apple & Vanilla 
This smells absolutely divine and unlike a lot of other lotions, the smell stays around for quite awhile. Just can't stop sniffing my hands (gosh that sounds weird) when I'm wearing this! So heavenly and perfect for the summer. 
  • Nivea invisible anti-perspirant
Nobody likes staining on their clothing, I find this is to be super reliable. A no-brainer for the summer!  
  • Origins VitaZing SPF15 tinted moisturiser 
Perfect for the lazy days. What more can I say? This is a seriously great product and easy to use :)
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Berry Crush 
I'm becoming obsessed with lip products and love the idea of a bold red lip but I'm just not brave enough. However I am loving how this gives my lips the "red" look without going to over the top. It also has SPF so very useful for the summer. 

Thanks for reading and take care :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.