Image Map

Monday 25 February 2013

February Favourites

Hi guys, can you believe that February is nearly over?
It has been quite a boring month for me and very warm, with so many days hovering over 30 degrees that I have lost count. I'm not a massive fan of such hot weather but oh well! It's better than last summer when it didn't even feel like summer.....So a lot of my favourite products for February perform well in the heat and are pretty basis. I don't like piling on the make-up in summer when I'm rushing about everywhere.



  • Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
This is seriously amazing, within two or three days of use I noticed a major improvement in my cuticles. It sinks in quickly and smells lovely. 
  • Maybelline Baby Lips in Energising Orange
I always keep a basic balm stick near me and this month I have been lathering on Baby Lips. I find it moisturising and it has good lasting power. 
  • Soap & Glory Hand Food
Sinks in quickly and leaves your hands feeling smooth. You will always find this in my handbag, a nice convenient small tube so that you can apply it anywhere. 
  • Rimmel London Extra WOW Lash - Lash Building Mascara 
I'm not a mascara person, well you should change that to I wasn't a mascara person. The wand is small and makes application super easy. I am in LOVE with this mascara.
  • Covergirl Natureluxe Foundation SPF10 
I have only recently brought this but I am already really pleased with it. The shade is perfect for my skin and blends in well. I will write a proper review on this soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.