Image Map

Thursday 14 February 2013

Valentines Day Nails

Hi guys! Super quick post from me today because I am studying for exams and really shouldn't be painting my nails or reading blogs BUT I just can't help it! After seeing so many amazing valentines-day themes nails, I had to jump on the bandwagon.....





So I quickly did these after lunch and I am rather pleased with them. Last time I used the red glitter polish it had a pretty bad glitter-coverage ratio but it's gone all thick now and is a lot easier to use! You would think thick lumpy polish would be a nightmare but perhaps this is the exception to the rule?


So this is a couple of coats of Revlon's 'Mystical' which was part of their 'just tinted' range with ulta3's 'red glitter' layered on top. I might have done two or three coats of the glitter.....forgot to count!



Hope you enjoy your day and you'll be hearing from me again once my exams are over :)

3 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.