Image Map

Sunday 17 March 2013

Project No Buy Week Two - Reflection

Another week has come and gone.....and I can't really say it was a fantastic week. I have been feeling a little under the weather and it was the first week of uni for the semester so you have all those boring introductory lectures to attend :( But enough complaining!!!!! I saw one of my best friends ever today and we watched 'Covert Affairs' season two together. I love that show!!! So that was definitely a plus.



Weekly goals:

1. I want to get back on track with my exercising and healthy eating. I injured my knee two weeks ago and have been unable to power walk, even walking around the shopping centre causes it to ache.....
As long as my knee cooperates I want to go on at least two power walks.
How did I go? Unfortunately because I was feeling under the weather and we had a heat wave for the majority of the week I didn't power walk. I know it sounds like I am making excuses but when it's stinking hot and you feel yuck you don't really want to power walk. I did take the dog for a walk though :)

2. I want to get two nail posts up this week so that is goal number two.
How did I go? Yay!!! I actually achieved this goal.

3. I want to write reviews on Burt's Bee cuticle cream and Nivea pure and natural hand cream.
How did I go?  Bad me!!!  I didn't get either review written, I must must must get these done! GAH

4. Uni has started again so I need to make sure I complete all notes and lectures for this week of content.
How did I go? Okay I guess all things considered. I have started my summary notes and they should be finished by the end of tomorrow. I attended all my classes so I guess this goal was 50% completed.

So the total amount of credit gained for this week was $4.50 and last week I had a total credit of $26 however this week I spent $23 on nail polish and a new lip balm I totally didn't need. Therefore I have a total of $7.50 remaining. 

Week Three Goals


1. All lectures and notes for last week and this coming week need to be completed.
2. I want to write up a minimum of three nail posts this week.
3. I want to review a minimum of two products this week. Fingers crossed I can get more than two done though!
4. I know this is terrible but I don't eat enough fruit so I want to eat three pieces of fruit this week and I want to go on at two walks this week.

Thank you very much for reading my blog and because GFC won't work past July if you like my blog please follow me on bloglovin'. The 'follow' button is in my right sidebar. Have a great week! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.