Image Map

Saturday 2 March 2013

Sally Hansen - bonus gift alert for Priceline shoppers

Hi guys! I hope you are all enjoying your Saturday. I wanted to get this post up super quickly so if you wanted to take advantage of this great deal you can do so before it ends! So I went to Priceline today (what's new? I swear I spend more time there than at home, lol!!!!) and they currently have a deal on that entitles you to a bonus gift valued at $53.30 when you spend $20.00 or more on the Sally Hansen range. Unlike a lot of "bonus gifts" this isn't just a heap of useless products that you probably wouldn't buy normally.

Spend $20 on Sally Hansen products:
 And get this free:


The bonus gift consists of:

  • No more ridges nail shaper & buffer block
  • Diamond Strength Nail Hardener 13.3ml (full size)
  • Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat 13.3ml (full size)
  • Complete Salon Manicure in 'Frutti Petutie' 14.7ml (full size)
I have previously brought the Diamond Shine Base & Top Coat and I am currently using the nail hardener and love it so I was pretty thrilled to see that you these products as the bonus gift because usually bonus gifts leave me feeling disappointed. Not this time though!!!!

Also, the Complete Salon Manicure collection, usually $14.95 is currently $10. 

I am super excited and wanted to share this ASAP as I think it is a great deal :) I love a bargain.....

Have a great weekend, cheers
 

1 comment:

  1. This looks like such a great deal! thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.