Image Map

Saturday 13 April 2013

Battle Nail Challenge - cream vs. shimmer

Hi guys! For the Battle Nail Challenge the prompt for today was cream vs. shimmer. I honestly like both finishes equally and they are my favourite finishes so I decided to show you a polish that is the best from both worlds. Kinda cheating...I know!



This is 'Spanish Moss' by Revlon which is a gorgeous dusty green that applies and looks like a cream finish but there is a very subtle shimmer in it that shows itself in sunlight. I really adore this polish as it is sophisticated yet a little different.



Apologies for the photos, the sun was in hiding today which was annoying as I couldn't get the very subtle shimmer to show up in the photos, GAH! Still a pretty polish though :)

Cheers,

4 comments:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.