Image Map

Saturday 20 April 2013

Twin Guest Post: Chevron Nails

Hi guys, Laura from http://littlelauraloves.blogspot.co.uk/ invited me to do a twin guest-post and I was absolutely thrilled to be asked. Thank you very much Laura!!!!!We decided to do chevron nails. I had never done chevron nails so it actually took me four attempts! GAH! Anyway, here is Laura's post and if you want to see my first ever chevron nails check out her blog :)
Cheers and enjoy your weekend.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone ,
I am Laura from littlelauraloves.blogspot.co.uk , if you like this post please check it out.
Today is a twin post where we decided we would both try and do some Chevron Nail art. I used did some Ombre red nail art and silver chevrons. I hope you like them :)
Laura
xx






------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------How awesome are Laura's nails???!!!! I think they look awesome and I absolutely love the combo of red and gold :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.