Image Map

Wednesday 17 April 2013

Tag: '90s Kid Survey (Part 1)

Hi guys, today I am going to share a tag with you that I found on Jaci Walker's blog. If you don't read her  blog you seriously should!!!! Here is the link: http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com.au/. Now to be honest I don't know why it's "part one" but if I find another part to it I will be sure to post it here as I love tags. I hope you enjoy reading this and if you feel like doing it please leave a link to your blog below and I will be sure to check it out! 

1. Favourite TV Show?

Hahaha I was going to say CSI but I quickly googled it and it premièred in October 2000 so guess I can't say that!  Ummmmm, well I googled 90's tv shows and was reminded of some of the shows I loved! These included Animorphs, Party of Five, The Nanny, Dawson's Creek, JAG and Bob the Builder (I was a kid, okay....). Obviously there are other shows that I really love watching now that premièred in the 90's but I'm not listing them here because I didn't watch them in the 90's. 

2. Favourite toy?

My Baby Born. I treated her like a 'real' baby all the time and truly loved her <3 
She went everywhere with me and went on a couple of international flights too.....Thinking back I feel very lucky she wasn't lost in an airport! She is currently in storage and I don't think I could ever throw her out! 

3. Favourite commercial?

To be honest I can't remember a commercial that stands out in my memory.

4. NYSNC or Backstreet Boys?

Backstreet Boys!!!! :)

5. Weirdest fashion trend?

I was reading Jaci's tag and she mentioned those elastic choker necklace things that looked like tattoos. They were definitely weird and I am cringing now! I wasn't even a teenager and I wore them thinking I was so cool :/ LOL!!!! So yeah that was definitely a weird fashion trend. Also, from memory I think "double denim" was worn by a lot of people. Well at least I know I wore jeans and denim jackets together - yuck! And tinted sunglasses..... seriously what was I thinking???? 

6. Favourite collectable?

AFL footy cards? Or perhaps my Barbie dolls and special 'Spice Girls' dolls :)

7. Favourite Beanie Baby/Kid?

I don't think I had any :o 
Although I did have a similar bear from the $2 from. Mum brought it for me one day after school and it was pale pink and said "cutie pie" on the front. I remember, though, some of my friends had heaps of beanie babies! 

8. How many Tamigotchi's did you have?

None!

9. Favourite game system?

Playstation all the way. I still remember playing the playstation 1 with my dad and brother. Excited that the Playstation 4 is coming out soon :)

Cheers and take care 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.