Image Map

Monday 27 May 2013

It's been a year.....(Part One)

It's been a year..... wow!!! I can't believe it's been a year since I first discovered the world of nail blogging and it's been such a wonderful experience. I feel so lucky and privileged that people actually read my blog and it makes my day when somebody comments!

I've decided to do three blogisversary related posts because I'm the 'sentimental' type. This first one is just going to be a recap of some of my best and worst manicures. Tomorrow I will discuss my nail polish collection and my favourite polishes and then on Wednesday I will post about make-up as I have become a make-up fiend too :) Now, here are some pretty pictures...


Some glitter manicures

Creme polishes

Gotta love some duochrome <3
For a bit of fun I've gone back and grabbed some of the best and worst posts from my first year of blogging, enjoy :)




I hope there has been evidence of improvement across the past 12 months and here's to hoping the improvement will continue...
Thanks for reading my blog, through the good and not so good posts. It means so very much to me <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.