Image Map

Monday 3 June 2013

It's been a year....Make-up Collection (Part Three)

Before I started blogging I wore make-up but the bare minimal and probably not very well. I used Maybelline's Dream Liquid Mousse foundation but because I was scared of looking like I was wearing too much make-up I usually applied barely any at all. I was and probably will always be, a lipbalm fiend. Mascara? Nope, didn't like the stuff and was horrible at application. Eye shadow? Nope, unless you count the bright blue eyeshadow I use to wear when I was around 13 years old (what the heck was I thinking?)


Anyway, shall we just say things have changed?

Foundation: 2 bottles on the go at the moment and I actually apply quite a lot now! :-o Not too much but enough to tell that I am actually wearing it, lol! Mascara? I'm still absolutely horrible at applying it and still manage to poke my eye with the wand every couple of weeks but I do like how it looks when I wear it. I'm using a Physician's Formula mascara at the moment and love it. Eye shadow? I'm kind of like a pigeon but instead of collecting sparkling things (although I like sparkly things too) I grab eye shadows off the shelf at priceline way too often considering I rarely wear it. And, when I do wear it, it isn't bright blue!!! Neutrals look much nicer the 21 year old me thinks. I have also recently discovered powder and have been using the Stay Matte one by Rimmel (love it) and I brought a blush and bronzer on the weekend and will try and do some contouring one day soon.




You might be wondering...what about lipstick and lipgloss? No don't worry, I haven't forgotten :) Before entering the blogosphere I had a couple of neutral lipsticks but most of the time just wore  gloss or balm. Now I have enough lip products to last me forever and yet they keep coming home with me...yep, no self-control here. I



What have been my top 5 make-up discoveries?
1. Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation
2. L'Oreal Riche Lipstick in 235 Nude
3. Maybelline Eye Studio Shadow Quad in "Copper Chic"
4. Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder
5. Physician's Formula Organic Wear 100% Natural Origin Mascara




Thanks for reading,
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.