Image Map

Sunday 21 July 2013

Rimmel London Purple Reign - purple / red duochrome

Hi guys!!! Hope this finds you all well and enjoying your Sunday afternoon. Today I have a purple duochrome to show you from Rimmel London's metal rush collection. I really loved this collection of polishes and I often find myself reaching for them on the days when I get overwhelmed by all the nail polish I have and can't decide...plus the formula is really good which means I won't get grumpy! You don't want to see me when I'm grumpy!!! Anyway I hadn't got around to swatching this even though I've had it for a couple of months so here goes.............




Purple Reign is a predominantly purple duochrome with red flashes. In daylight you have a vibrant purple but depending on the light and etc you get flashes of a darker purple and the occasional red flash.




The formula of purple reign is really easy to use and you could get away with two coats although I usually use three coats. It dries streak-free. The brush isn't my favorite but doesn't pose any major problems.












Overall, the predominant purple colour is sometimes a fair bit brighter and more purple-ish than these photographs show it to be...


Overall score: 9/10
Colour score: 8/10
Formula score 8.5/10
Brush score: 7.5/10

Thanks for reading,
cheers :)


1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.