Image Map

Sunday 14 July 2013

Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat - Wool Lite

Recently nail polish has all been about texture, whether it s feather, cement/conrete or leather-look polish, it's been hailed as the trend by many. Me? I haven't been so sure. But I decided for the sake of the blog (or at least that was my excuse, hehehe) that I would try out Sally Hansen's Fuzzy Coat polishes. I believe these are limited edition and are currently on the shelves at places like Priceline. 


Out of all the polishes in this collection I picked up Wool Lite which is a cute pale pink bar glitter (is that what you call it?) or perhaps I should call it a feather polish? I nearly picked up 'All Yearned Up' because it is a little fugly and I don't mind a fugly polish or two but I thought Wool Lite would look awesome over a brown polish. So here it is, Wool Lite over Sinful Color's Nirvana which is a lovely basic brown. This manicure reminds me of chocolate cupcakes with pink sprinkles - yummy!!!


The formula was really easy to use and these pictures show one coat of Wool Lite. All the bars dried flat and don't feel too rough so top coat isn't a must which is good for a polish like this! Overall, for what it is, it is a great polish because you don't have to waste time placing the glitters where you want them and you get a decent amount per swipe and they dry flat. The only problem I have is a personal opinion, I just don't know if I love how this looks? But as I said that's just me and if you want to try an easy "texture" polish this could be a great place to start. 


I went to IKEA and got myself a Lekaryd lamp which I hope will act as a lightbox kind of set-up for me. With these wet, overcast winter days I felt like my photographs were rapidly decreasing in quality and considering they were never very good to begin with action needed to be taken! I'm still mucking around with it but please feel free to let me know what you think about the pictures...



Thanks for reading and I hope you have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.