Image Map

Saturday 3 August 2013

NOTD: Revlon Girly Accent Nail

Hi guys :) Hope you are all having a relaxing Sunday afternoon. Since I seem to be wasting time today and being unproductive I thought I might as well write a blog post. I'm going to show you my NOTD from yesterday. A couple of weeks ago Revlon released Girly in Australia and I brought it immediately. However it sat in my drawer for awhile because I knew it was going to be sheer and I don't like sheer polishes and I don't go all crazy over glitters (usually). Yesterday I finally decided to pull it out (yes, I know, it took me awhile!) and use it over Sally Hansen's 'Plums The Word' which is a deep brownish plum colour. Really lovely for the winter. 


Girly, as I expected was a sheer polish but over Plums The Word it looked great, although it did lighten Plums The Word a little, but that's okay in my book. Application was super easy and no glitter placement was needed at all which was great. Although not a super dense glitter you got plenty of glitter in one coat. I was really surprised at how easy the glitter was to apply. I did two coats of Girly and found that the glitters all dried flat. I did put a coat of topcoat over all of my nails. 


Overall I'm really pleased with how this turned out and think I will be wearing Girly again soon :) 
Cheers and thanks for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.