Image Map

Wednesday 14 August 2013

Wednesday Inspiration: Natural Cleansers

Hi guys, I just wanted to fill you in on one of a couple of things that are / will be happening around the blog in the upcoming weeks. This blog is one of my "hobbies" and therefore I am always wanting to make it better. So I thought I would introduce a couple of new things.

 One of those "new things" will be a new collection of posts, posted on a Wednesday, ergo the name "Wednesday Inspiration".To make the week go a little quicker and to help us get to the weekend quicker every "hump" day I will post an "inspiratio" post. A little bit of a daydream can be inspiring and learning about new products on the shelves, hearing about great bargains and looking at beautifully swatched products will hopefully make Wednesdays more pleasant.

So I'm going to kick off the first ever "Wednesday Inspiration" with a bunch of natural cleansers. For over six years I have been using the same cleanser and I think it would be safe to say it is my "holy grail" cleanser but it contains parabens :( Why is there always a but? So I have made the decision that once the bottle is all used up I will stop re-purchasing it (which will be any week now). In preparation I have been researching cleansers.


Natural Cleansers

Here is a collection of different cleansers that have friendly ingredient's lists.

From the far left (top): Korres White Tea Cleanser / Neutrogena Naturals Facial Wash / Yes To Carrots Nourishing Daily Cream Facial Cleanser / Burt's Bees Soap Bark & Chamomile Deep Cleansing Cream / Origins Checks and Balances Frothy Face Wash.
Bottom Row: Sukin Cream Cleanser  St Ives Green Tea Scrub

I made that collage thing thanks to polyvore.com. I had never used Polyvore before but found it really fun and easy.

I love hearing from you guys so please feel free to leave a comment below. If you have used any of these cleansers please let me know what you thought. At the moment I'm thinking about trying out the Sukin Cream Cleanser and maybe the Korres or Origins.

Thanks for reading,
cheers



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.