Image Map

Friday 23 August 2013

Weekend Wishlist #2

Hi guys,
thank goodness it is Friday evening and I can finally curl up, get some blogging done and watch Broadchurch. Apologies for being MIA this week, not only on the blog but also on twitter and facebook!!! I'm going to get on with this week's "weekend wishlist" now, a post I like to do every Friday :)

Weekend Wishlist

So, as you can see, it's not all beauty this week! I really need to order some new glasses from specsavers before their sale ends (at the end of august) because my current glasses have started to wear some wear and tear.

I'm still looking for that Target tank top in my size, last weekend I did go to Target and I did find some of the tops I had been wanting on sale but that particular tank top was all sold out in my size :)

I was window shopping online and I found some awesome shoes on the novo website. The suede wedges would look super cute with tights and a dress. Is that a good enough excuse to buy them?

I have been hunting like mad for the ulta3 glitterati nail polishes and I am absolutely desperate for "stop the press" so hopefully my hunting will finally be successful this weekend. I'm really lusting over this collection of polishes <3

I am absolutely addicted to reading C.J Box's Joe Pickett novels and I finished #3 this afternoon so gimme #4 please!

Thanks for reading and I would love to know whats on your wishlist!
Happy shopping & cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.