Image Map

Saturday 24 August 2013

ABC Challenge: B is for...blue nails!

Hi guys! I've got another installment of the ABC Challenge for you. B is for...blue nails using my fave blue polish. If you want to join in on this challenge please feel free, there is no strict schedule but I'm personally trying to get one post done a week. The inlinkz is below...blah blah blah.



'Endless Blue' from Sinful Colors is an amazing blue polish and I absolutely love it! It's a one-coater, dries quickly and applies effortlessly. And because it was Friday afternoon and because, well I just felt like it...I added some holographic glitter on top! This was only one coat of 'Diamond Glitter Crystal' from BYS and boy is it sparkly!!! WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It was kind of ridiculous how many photographs I took of this NOTD. Generally you would think that the better the lighting the better the photgraph...yeah? But I found, after lots of frustration, it nearly turned out better when I was in darker room. What the heck? So I want to assure you this was seriously sparkly ( and therefore, awesome) but my camera fails to show you how it really looks :( Any tips for photographing holographic glitter?


And to finish on a happy note here is a picture of my dog looking at me while I was photographing my nails...she probably thinks "humans" do really weird things. Hahaha

You can grab your inlinlz code for your own blog here:
get the InLinkz code Cheers

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Love the blue nail color with lots of glitters on top. I wanna try this one out too. Its perfect for everyday wear.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) You should definitely try it out, it's gorgeous!

      Delete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.