Image Map

Friday 15 November 2013

BYS Confetti Top Coat White Noise

Hi guys, you know how much I love black and white matte glitter so when I spied the BYS Confetti Top Coat in White Noise at the shops the other day I knew I had to buy it. Yep that's me, no self-control at all! I see nail polish and then in a blink of an eye I'm handing over my money at the register.


 Anyway, I layered White Noise over Sinful Color's Timbleberry which is a stunning and a super bright coral polish. It's coming across more as red in the pictures for some silly reason but let's just ignore that...

White Noise consists of a mixture of both small and large black and white hexagonal glitters in a clear base. It is one of the best matte black and white glitters I have ever come across. It's density is really good, one coat gives you plenty of glitter, two thick coats gives you heaps and heaps of glitter. In the photos I used two thick coats.

There is absolutely nothing bad to say about this polish at all. The brush and density are both great and I really love how all the glitters are hexagonal. As a side note I will point out that in these photos I used a top coat.

I really really really LOVE this polish!!! You can get yours for a mere $4 from Gloss.

Overall score: 9/10

Cheers :)


1 comment:

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.