Image Map

Sunday 3 November 2013

Weekend Priceline Haul

Hi guys, I have a little Priceline haul to show you. During a very quick trip to the shops on the weekend I ventured into Priceline...


I was very excited to see the new Revlon Chroma Chamelon Collection and picked up Pink Quartz. I think duochrome polishes are my all time favourite polishes and often find myself reaching for a duochrome polish when I'm in a polish rut! 


Then there was a deal on Essie polishes I couldn't resist, two polishes for $20. With one polish normally costing around $17 I decided to get Trophy Wife (which is a stunning metallic/shimmery teal polish) and the Essie Grow Stronger base coat. 



Finally I also picked up some nail polish remover from Face of Australia. My nails have been awful for months so I have decided to swap to acetone-free remover and see if that makes a difference. Fingers cross it does because I'm at my wits end! My nails keep peeling :'( 

So that was my haul :) I hope you had a great weekend, 
cheers.





2 comments:

  1. Great haul! Love the color of the Essie nail polish. This is perfect for any occasion. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers, think i will get a lot of use out of the essie polish this summer :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.