Image Map

Monday 16 December 2013

Beauty Gift Sets

Hi guys. Today I have gathered some of the best value beauty gift sets to show you. This Christmas I have been blown away by how amazingly great value some of the beauty gift sets floating around are...which is sure to signal to my bank balance that trouble is ahead! Thus far I have only picked up one gift set for myself but there are heaps I have my eye on. We all know where that is going right?

Beauty Gift Sets
At the bottom of this post there are links to all of these gift sets, their prices and where you can find them :)

My favourite gift sets are the Philosophy Holiday Handbook Hand Creams, Kiehl's Lip and Hand Set, Benefit's Cresent Row Perfume Collection and pretty much every gift set from Revlon. I mean, the hand cream from Kiehls usually sells for $22 and their lip balm is $10 so you're getting two full-sized products worth $32 for $25. And lets not even begin with Revlon...Products worth $110 for $50 and currently at Myer if you buy two gift sets from Revlon you get the second 50% off and a third gift set. They are all so tempting!!! My only pet hate with gift sets (apart from the fact that I want them all) is that they usually contain one product I can't use or think of somebody to gift it to (sneaky I know).

The Nudes eye shadow palette from Chi Chi which is included in two of their gift sets is gorgeous. I've swatched it in a previous post (click here to go to it).

As a gift set lover please feel free to let me know what your favourite gift sets are :) I won't hold you responsible for any damage they may do to my bank balance...I promise :p
Cheers



Gift sets kit
myer.com.au


Beauty product
myer.com.au


Beauty product
davidjones.com.au


Gift sets kit
myer.com.au


Lip gloss
myer.com.au


Philosophy home decor
meccacosmetica.com.au














No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.