Image Map

Friday 13 December 2013

Lipstick Storage + Gift Idea

Today I thought I would share with you how I store my lip products. It can be a source of endless frustration when you can't find that one particular lipstick and even more annoying when your storage solution fails when you pull one out or you find yourself having to fiddle around trying to squish everything in so the drawer closes. I've been there and done that all. I use to keep my lipsticks in plastic drawers but it drove me crazy when one moved and then the whole drawer wouldn't close! I think my current storage solution is pretty foolproof though...


I use two plastic holders that I brought from Freedom (click here for a link) for $19.95. They have staggered single holders for 12 lipsticks, two taller compartments that are great for 2-3 lipglosses or lip crayons and then a shallow larger dish that i don't actually use for lip products because they are the perfect size for my maybelline colour tattoo eye shadows. 



Everything is on display which means a) everything is easily found, b) there is no delicate balancing act. Pulling one lipstick out won't cause all of the others to fall over and get messy and c) it inspires me to try different lip products throughout the week because I can see all the pretty colours. 

As Christmas is only 12 sleeps away I thought I would also mention how this or a similar stand could be a great gift idea. I've seen 3x3 versions that only consist of the staggered individual lipstick compartments and numerous other configurations too. 

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.