Image Map

Sunday 1 December 2013

Blogmas - The Christmas Tag 2013


Can you believe it is December?!!! Unlike most years when it takes me two or three weeks into December to truly appreciate the season I'm going to jump onto the Christmas band-wagon early this year :) Sooo...I'm doing "blogmas" this year. Wondering what blogmas is? Basically, it means that I'm going to be posting everyday before Christmas. Let me know if you're doing blogmas too! 

I love Christmas time, the catching up with family and friends, the food, the decorations, the don't forget the smell of fresh Christmas trees. Probably the only I don't love about the festive season is trying to find a car park and the crowds at the shops! I stumbled across this tag on Fee's blog (http://www.makeupsavvy.co.uk/). Please feel free to do the tag yourself and don't forget to share a link to your post below :)

Credit: rgbstock.com
1.  Do you prefer a real Christmas tree or synthetic?
I love real Christmas trees and always try to have one although sadly the past couple of years I've had to make do with fake trees. Think I'll be getting a real tree this year, yay!!! There is something really heart warming about having a real tree, with lights on twinkling away...  

2.  You're in a coffee shop, it's December, what do you pick?

Hmmm, I've never really gone out my way to drink any special Christmas concoction but that might change this year as I have been stepping out of my comfort zone (ever so slightly). 

3.  Whats your favourite colour scheme for decorating the tree?

Silver and Navy,I am a fan of the more traditional colour schemes and cringe when I say the colorful hot pink, lime and aqua decorations. Very boring, aren't I? 

4.  Giving or receiving?

I absolutely love finding the perfect present for my family members and friends but I must confess I sometimes find it frustrating when I am trying to find the perfect gift. And I stress about whether people will actually like my gifts, but nonetheless it's all good. And ofcourse, who doesn't like receiving a a gift...?

5.  To mince pie or not to?

I don't think I've ever had a mince pie, maybe I should try one? :)

6.  What's your traditional Sunday lunch?

It depends where I am on Christmas day. Usually there is a roast pork (crackling...yummy!!!) , some roast lamb, roasted vegies, pudding and custard and goodness knows what else. It's mind boggling really. 

7.  Christmas day fashion?

I usually dress up on Christmas day as lets face it...I don't mind having a valid excuse to wear a pretty dress. Oh, and I also see both sides of the family so I have to make myself presentable...don't I? :) 

8.  What's your favourite Christmas song?

'Last Christmas' is definitely one of my absolute favourites. Every man and his dog has covered it but since I am a huge Savage Garden fan I quite like their version... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70SpCLhnWGY I also love the simple 'We Wish You A Merry Christmas'. 

9.  What's your favourite Christmas film?

Not sure if I have one...Usually I end up cringing through Christmas Vacation with my family. 

10.  Open presents before or after lunch?

Before :) I'm not very patient!

Thanks for reading and please feel free to leave a link to your blog below if you are doing blogmas AND if you are reading this please feel free to do this tag and leave your link :)

Cheers 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.