Image Map

Monday 2 December 2013

November Favourites

Okay yes I know...I always say "geez can you believe another month has came and gone?" but now it's officially December and I'm writing my November favorites so now I'm going to say can you believe a year has almost passed? Seriously...where did this year go? Anyway these were my favorite products for the month of November.   


Lips
Yes To Carrots Melon Lip Butter - this is my holy grail lip balm. This is my second tube of the stuff and I can see myself repurchasing it for years and years. It has a lovely lightweight yet creamy formula, it moisturizes your lips and lasts a really long time. Love it!

Nyx Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee - Now that I am finally able to get my hands on Nyx products I've been exploring their range  (and loving it). This butter gloss smells delicious, like cupcakes or cake mixture. It feels really moisturizing and looks great. This range is quite milky though but despite having never worn a milky gloss before I'm still really liking it. A very easy colour to wear.

CoverGirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm in Mauve Twist - I really truly these crayons and I am clueless as to why they haven't received heaps of hype from the blogosphere! They deserve it!!! The colour payoff is great (especially since they're suppose to be sheer), they don't dry your lips out and last a good amount of time. This colour is absolutely perfect and it's been my most worn lip product for months.

Eyes

Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Yoghurt - I didn't use to wear much any eye make-up but in the past couple of months I've started wearing mascara every day (shock horror...I know...) and eye shadow. This pencil makes it super easy as you just have to "colour in" your lids. Despite not having the best staying power (it goes patchy after 5 or so hours) I love the colour and think it will work great as a base and alone over primer.

Physician's Formula Organic Wear Mascara - love how this is natural, doesn't make your lashes crunchy and the brush is fab.

Face

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation - This has been my go to foundation now that the weather is starting to warm up. I'm super-duper pale so this shade looks a bit dark in the winter but it's perfect at the moment. Shade aside, this foundation has great packaging (I use about 1.5 pumps), good coverage and lasts well. 

Perfume

So Hooked on Carmella - This perfume from Benefit is AMAZING. Since purchasing it in April I've probably worn it 5 times a week minimum and is now my signature scent. I'm hopeless at  describing scents so I'm not going to bother but next time you're near a Benefit counter go and smell this perfume! :) 

So those were my favourites for November and also my second day of blogmas. If you're doing blogmas too (posting everyday until Christmas) good luck! Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading my blog. I love and appreciate every comment I receive and will do my best to reply as soon as possible.